We are a team of Salesforce® consultants, project managers, Salesforce admins, solution architects, developers, business analysts, trainers, and data analysts with experience in Non-profits and Associations.
We have a readily available pool of certified Salesforce® experts, capable of solving any Salesforce® related issue, no matter how complex or trivial. We provide a wide range of Salesforce® services, not limited to in-depth business analysis, roadmap design, focused planning, administration, development, apex coding, and data mapping, etc.
Why do you need Salesforce® managed services?
- The Salesforce® platform improves every year with three major releases. Your organizational needs also change on a regular basis. You will need an in-house team to make necessary ongoing adjustments to your platform and to train your staff.
- Your data is the most valuable asset of your organization. Hence, it is important to have a resource who knows how to take care of your data.
- You are using the best software tool for your organization. As your organization grows, your salesforce platform also grows in complexity and size. And it is always not possible for your in-house team to provide the support required.
- One person does not have the skills necessary for all the apps and tools that are available with your Salesforce platform. Our managed services fill this role so that you can leverage the skills necessary without paying for full-time hires or expensive consultatns.
- Salesforce® managed services is not just about providing technical support. It is about how we, as your partner, help you gain the maximum benefit from your Salesforce® experience and enhance the productivity of your team.
- We act as a vital bridge between your organizational needs and technology.